Time and Priority Management
Time and priority management skills can boost productivity and efficiency. Employees will learn how to balance time constraints and multiple projects
The purpose of time management & priority management training is to help employees with busy schedules and performance requirements learn how to balance their time. This course is ideal for individuals managing their time and workspace and supervising the work of others.
This workshop will help participants raise awareness about general perspectives regarding “time,” identify what issues are most central in each individual’s work life and learn how to manage time by setting priorities based on professional values.
Key Learning Points:
- Urgent vs. important matrix
- Where Does Our Time Go?
- The impact of co-worker behavior styles on time
- Circadian rhythms
- Circles of leverage
- Timeless strategies & timely tips
- The 3 R’s of organization
- Using microsoft outlook effectively (optional course add-on)