Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular email applications. It provides an integrated solution for managing your time and information, connecting across boundaries, and remaining in control of the information that reaches you.
Key Learning Points:
- Understand the basics of the Outlook interface and how to get around within the program
- Create a standard Mail view to work from and learn the basics of sending and receiving email
- Get to know everything you need to know about Outlook contacts, Contacts views, Contact Groups, and Address Books
- Learn how to link Outlook to social media sites, and find out how information from People can appear throughout Outlook
- Learn how to work with one or more Outlook Calendars and the associated items: appointments, meetings, and events.
- Learn how to work with Outlook tasks and to-dos
- Learn how to use categories, apply rules, and print information