Duration: 8-24 Hours
CREATING INNOVATION is constructed in the following way:
- “What is Innovation?” – What lies at the core of all innovations.
- “The Evolution of Human Creativity” – How humans developed the ability to innovate and think creatively.
- “Innovation in a Complex Global Network” – How innovations emerge from human networks.
- “Planning Innovation” – How organisations seek out and create the right conditions for new breakthroughs. Week V. “Market Innovation” – What makes innovations more likely to emerge in a market setting.
- “Innovation in the Anthropocene” – How innovations are crucial to meet the problems of the 21st century.